Hurricane – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
m (Text replacement - "{{contributions}}" to "{{UserDefaultPage}}")

(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| style="float: right;"
{| style="float: right;"
|-
|-
|{{User en-3}}
|{{UserLanguage|en|3}}
|-
|-
|}
|}
Line 9: Line 9:
=== My contributions ===
=== My contributions ===

{{contributions}}
{{UserDefaultPage}}

=== Who am I: ===
=== Who am I: ===

I started playing OFP at about the time it was released. I've started mission editing when I was playing the game for about 6 months. I'm not perfect in it, I can still learn like anyone else. I like to help people that are having difficulties with mission editing and scripting.
My name is Bart, a.k.a. Hurricane. I live in Belgium and I'm 18 years old. My native language is Dutch, but I studied languages.
The languages I speak (basic to advanced): German, French, English, Dutch.

I started playing OFP at about the time it was released. I've started mission editing when I was playing the game for about 6 months.  
I'm not perfect at it, I can still learn like anyone else. I like to help people that are having difficulties with mission editing and scripting.

Latest revision as of 16:29, 1 February 2021

This user is able to contribute with an advanced level of English.

Community Member

My contributions

Who am I:

My name is Bart, a.k.a. Hurricane. I live in Belgium and I'm 18 years old. My native language is Dutch, but I studied languages. The languages I speak (basic to advanced): German, French, English, Dutch.

I started playing OFP at about the time it was released. I've started mission editing when I was playing the game for about 6 months. I'm not perfect at it, I can still learn like anyone else. I like to help people that are having difficulties with mission editing and scripting.