MemphisBelle – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 11:58, 12 January 2016 by MemphisBelle (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Hey guys My Username is MemphisBelle and my real Name is Daniel Schönyan, living in Germany. My contributions to this Community is the translatin of the Editing Bible from M...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Hey guys My Username is MemphisBelle and my real Name is Daniel Schönyan, living in Germany.

My contributions to this Community is the translatin of the Editing Bible from Mr Murray from German to English which has been released in 2008. Although it was dedicated to ArmA1 many of these items still apply today. This work was a huge thing and I couldnt get it ready if I wouldnt had the help of a close friend of mine. His Name is Dan Bolan (metal0130) living in Portland/Oregon.

These are the things I´ve been done so far in chronological order:

2008 - Editing Guide Deluxe Edition - English Version: Download 2013 - Weapon Box signs to place next to Ammo crates Download

Currently I am part of the Taunus developing Team