Bdfy – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 07:12, 21 February 2007 by Bdfy (talk | contribs) (→‎displays)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bdfy, it is not appropriate for you to post bugs with a priority higher than 0. There is a process that must take place in order to assign bug priorities. In the future, please post bugs at the bottom of the category you are adding to, and please assign your new bugs priority 0 to start. I will move your new bugs to the bottom of their categories and assign them priority 0 for now. Depending on their quality, I may ask you for more information. In the future, improperly submitted bugs may be removed without notice. --Plaintiff1 03:21, 5 February 2007 (CET)

Bdfy, could you update your note in setFlagOwner with the game engine you are refering too. --Ceeeb 17:16, 5 February 2007 (CET)

You both wrote exactly the same. tank1d is the same as driver tank1 ;) --raedor 21:28, 5 February 2007 (CET)

Interesting info - I didn't know what this "d" means :)--bdfy

Also works with c for commander and g for gunner. ;) --raedor 00:45, 6 February 2007 (CET)
Hmmm, thanks fellas! I couldn't get it working because I always name units with variables in the init, rather than using the name field! Ceeeb 03:14, 6 February 2007 (CET)
Yep, I should have mentioned that. Also setVehicleVarName does the same job as the name field in editor. --raedor 08:39, 6 February 2007 (CET)

Please include your version on all of the bugs you submit. Also, it would be helpful to know which region version you have, ie. Czech, Polish, German, Online-Czech... --Plaintiff1 00:11, 6 February 2007 (CET)

I got Czech version. updated to 1.02. I wonder if it's possible to make some kind of the user profile ? With game and system detailed descryption ? -bdfy

displays

it appears that you know about displays and how they work. could you enlighten us as to what the difference is between those and cutRscs and dialogs? i've been searching for tutorials or reference material regarding this subject with no luck. --Pyro05x 00:07, 21 February 2007 (CET)

Nope. Why you made up such a conclusion ? --bdfy