Benargee – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 01:28, 29 May 2016 by Killzone Kid (talk | contribs) (→‎configClasses: new section)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hi

Topic

Hi

Good suggestion. (I used to think about create a new link, while considering being faster read, I failed) While it was only limited to tv,lnb, lb & map, cuz they have more commands, I'm sure no more same input since these "big boys" are done. - ffur2007slx2_5

Whoops!

Sorry! Overwriting CfgVehicles was a complete mistake, not intentional at all. I had the tab open as a reference and accidentally pasted into it! Doh!

signatures

Thanks for telling me, I didn't know about those features of the wiki -DreadedEntity (talk) 20:37, 12 December 2014 (CET)

wingsForcesRTD

Thanks for fixing that page, I'm new to wiki --Douggem (talk) 23:48, 19 March 2015 (CET)

Difficulty Menu

Why you delete the unknown parameters... i would like to know what they do... and you delete it without any cause... https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Difficulty_Menu

filePatching

is not a command, it is -filePatching Killzone Kid (talk) 00:04, 6 August 2015 (CEST)

Then what is the meaning of this: "Add scripting command filePatching to detect the actual state." - http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00114 Benargee (talk) 00:18, 6 August 2015 (CEST)
no idea there ain't no command yet Killzone Kid (talk) 00:19, 6 August 2015 (CEST)
LOL "So what is our plan?"... maybe will come later Killzone Kid (talk) 00:26, 6 August 2015 (CEST)

New A3 commands category

As I understand they are automatically added only when you change version dev to stable, right? Until then the command does not appear in new commands, right. So it could be months before it get listed, right? I don't see any harm in adding it manually on page creation, and if it is missed and added automatically later is only a plus. Killzone Kid (talk) 18:02, 25 October 2015 (CET)

vehicle edit

What happened there, care to elaborate? reverted it for now.Killzone Kid (talk) 06:24, 16 May 2016 (CEST)

Because there are no notes on that page to see. If anything it should say see talk page with a direct link. --Benargee (talk) 15:26, 16 May 2016 (CEST)
Eh? What are you talking about? Your edit reverted my recent edit and resurrected some ancient note that was not even true. Killzone Kid (talk) 16:49, 16 May 2016 (CEST)
Derp. Sorry, I guess I had a previous revision open when I chose edit. I only meant to get rid of "see notes" next to "SQF" --Benargee (talk) 23:47, 16 May 2016 (CEST)

configClasses

Sometimes it is beneficial to have links in notes, but if they can be avoided it is always better to have notes self contained. I edited your note. Killzone Kid (talk) 01:28, 29 May 2016 (CEST)