BigDawgKS – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 20:30, 31 January 2021 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - " (={2,})([^ = ])(.*)([^ = ])(={2,}) * " to " $1 $2$3$4 $5 ")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The templates are done, here's an example:

General Issues

{ {Bug priority|1|There is no way to update to 1.02 if you are using an 64bit operationg system. Update programm says "sara.pbo is missing" but you will find the data in your install directory. [1.02] Drullo321 - try temp fix on discussion page--SniperAndy}}

{ {Bug priority|3|* Placing an Object from Empty->Sounds causing an error message after placing and upon mission start: "cannot load texture ca\data\data\vlajka.paa". [1.02 (german)] -- W0lle}}

{ {Bug priority|5|* Several owners of the German version report a bugged seagull. Wings don't move in [1.02 german]. Does not effect all owners of the German game --SniperAndy}}

--raedor 13:30, 18 December 2006 (CET)

User talk reply

Burns you should probably put some of your "bug" reports in the wish list, as I don't see some of them qualifying as bugs. Ex: Still no M203 iron sight although the engine would be perect to simulate rl sight behaviour...

I´d rate this as a bug because if you play without crosshairs there´s no way to know where the shells will land. Pretty serious if you ask me ;-) burns 22:03, 19 December 2006 (CET)

Well I wouldn't, if BIS intended for there to be ironsights for the grenade launchers and they were missing it would be a bug, but they didn't. It's a non-feature and belongs in the wish list. You have to be able to admit wether something is really not as it was intended or if BIS just left it out, however disappointing it may be (sorry). --Big Dawg KS 02:55, 20 December 2006 (CET)

The bug report about the map scrolling issue is updated in the ArmA bug list. Here's the video: Video (xvid). Please reconsider the bug priority, this bug is driving me crazy. -Xpz

• When switching between an already adjusted commander view and first person view, commander review will reset to default again. This was not the case in OFP -Redface
Bug or lack of feature? --Plaintiff1 22:36, 1 February 2007 (CET)
I think Hoz said that's (or something similar about the views centering) by design. --Big Dawg KS 01:14, 2 February 2007 (CET)

I'm not sure I understand. We're ratifying a bug for behaviour that's a feature? --Plaintiff1 08:13, 2 February 2007 (CET)

I don't know, ask Hoz... --Big Dawg KS 22:44, 2 February 2007 (CET)
Will do! --Plaintiff1 03:32, 5 February 2007 (CET)