Evil Echo – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - " ArmA2 " to " Arma 2 ")
m (Text replacement - " (={2,})([^ = ])(.*)([^ = ])(={2,}) * " to " $1 $2$3$4 $5 ")

Line 1: Line 1:
=ACE Pages=
=ACE Pages=
Since you deleted all content of the ACE pages (even for the main page), I assume you don't even want to keep an overview page here, and we can also remove any uploaded images? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 23:04, 4 January 2010 (CET)
Since you deleted all content of the ACE pages (even for the main page), I assume you don't even want to keep an overview page here, and we can also remove any uploaded images? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 23:04, 4 January 2010 (CET)
==Purges==
== Purges ==

It's your server - do whatever you wish that makes you happy.

Latest revision as of 20:28, 31 January 2021

ACE Pages

Since you deleted all content of the ACE pages (even for the main page), I assume you don't even want to keep an overview page here, and we can also remove any uploaded images? --Kronzky 23:04, 4 January 2010 (CET)

Purges

I did not remove the documents for ACE version-1 because I'm not the primary owner. But did remove ALL content created by myself.

I do suggest you change the preface on the main page to be more truthful. It's not a community wiki, nor does it provide complete or accurate information. The gaps in documentation for ArmA and especially Arma 2 are significant with little indication of any hope that will change. Noting the admonishments on my work, I can see why so few outside of BI wish to contribute here - it's a very hostile environment.

--Evil Echo 20:14, 5 January 2010 (CET)