Kronzky – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
m (cleared spam)

(9 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
hey Kronzky. what about a category for ArmA file formats?

while this page gives a nice overview [[BIS_File_Formats]], it would better serve as a category page with all file formats linking to it.
in other words each file format page should point to one category IMHO.
what do you think?
see [[Wrp_File_Format_-_4WVR]] and [[8WVR_File_Format]]
--[[User:WGL.Q|PROPER Q]] 23:18, 21 November 2008 (CET)
:Yeah, I think that makes sense. It should just be generic enough, so we can also get OFP & VBS in there, if necessary. (Sort of like in [[:Category:CfgVehicles|CfgVehicles]] or [[:Category:Event Handlers|Event Handlers]].)
:Do you know how to create one, or should I do it? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 23:39, 21 November 2008 (CET)
:: See if the result is okay: [[:Category:BIS_File_Formats|Category:BIS_File_Formats]] --[[User:WGL.Q|PROPER Q]] 09:24, 22 November 2008 (CET)
::: Looks great! Guess you didn't need any help after all... ;) Thanks! --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:33, 22 November 2008 (CET)
Hi, what about commands beginning with capital letters? Isnt that odd? All other commands begin with small letters, just AISFinishHeal, SafeZoneX, SafeZoneY, SafeZoneH, SafeZoneW and SafeZone Stub are with capital first letters. I am not too experienced with wiki editing so i refrain from just moving them to small first letter entries ie. safeZoneX etc... to not scrap the wiki. Also if AISFinishHeal is captial because of AIS as a abbrevation/acronym then it should read AISfinishHeal .. or?
regards --[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 02:54, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 05:32, 22 August 2012