Kronzky – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 21: Line 21:
regards --[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 02:54, 10 June 2009 (CEST)
regards --[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 02:54, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

I also wanted to use your wiki userpage wikimarkup/source as template for my own userpage, removing your links etc.. thanks in advance --[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 02:56, 10 June 2009 (CEST)
I also wanted to use your wiki userpage wikimarkup/source as template for my own userpage, of course removing your links etc.. thanks in advance --[[User:Vigilante|Vigilante]] 02:56, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

Revision as of 02:56, 10 June 2009

hey Kronzky. what about a category for ArmA file formats?

while this page gives a nice overview BIS_File_Formats, it would better serve as a category page with all file formats linking to it.

in other words each file format page should point to one category IMHO.

what do you think?

see Wrp_File_Format_-_4WVR and 8WVR_File_Format

--PROPER Q 23:18, 21 November 2008 (CET)

Yeah, I think that makes sense. It should just be generic enough, so we can also get OFP & VBS in there, if necessary. (Sort of like in CfgVehicles or Event Handlers.)
Do you know how to create one, or should I do it? --Kronzky 23:39, 21 November 2008 (CET)
See if the result is okay: Category:BIS_File_Formats --PROPER Q 09:24, 22 November 2008 (CET)
Looks great! Guess you didn't need any help after all... ;) Thanks! --Kronzky 18:33, 22 November 2008 (CET)

Hi, what about commands beginning with capital letters? Isnt that odd? All other commands begin with small letters, just AISFinishHeal, SafeZoneX, SafeZoneY, SafeZoneH, SafeZoneW and SafeZone Stub are with capital first letters. I am not too experienced with wiki editing so i refrain from just moving them to small first letter entries ie. safeZoneX etc... to not scrap the wiki. Also if AISFinishHeal is captial because of AIS as a abbrevation/acronym then it should read AISfinishHeal .. or? regards --Vigilante 02:54, 10 June 2009 (CEST)

I also wanted to use your wiki userpage wikimarkup/source as template for my own userpage, of course removing your links etc.. thanks in advance --Vigilante 02:56, 10 June 2009 (CEST)