Lou Montana – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

playerCountMultipleOf

I think I owe you an explanation why I removed playerCountMultipleOf. This was used on XBox to calculate the safe number of slots available depending on bandwidth given for player. It is not used on PC, the max players calculated from maxPlayers given in server config and mission slots. That param serves only one purpose on pc is to confuse :) killzone_kid (talk) 23:59, 20 August 2018 (CEST)

Well, thanks for the explanation! I was confused as I was sure I read something about it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Do you happen to know something about bandwithPerClient eventually, or is it deprecated as well? Lou Montana (talk) 00:53, 21 August 2018 (CEST)

Yes, bandwithPerClient is also XBox server param so yeah, has no relevance to PC Arma. killzone_kid (talk) 10:52, 21 August 2018 (CEST)

PPeffects

Hey man, you have overwritten half of my edit of "LightsShaft", just curious if this was intentional killzone_kid (talk) 22:30, 8 November 2018 (CET)

Hi there, I wanted to keep the example the same format as others. As for the effect description, I did copy-paste from BI internal wiki. Regarding the exposure, where did you get the 0.49 (was 0.45)? Thanks Lou Montana (talk) 17:37, 11 November 2018 (CET)