Max Power – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 03:57, 25 January 2007 by McGrubble (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wiki Markup Help

Hey Plaintiff,
I noticed you had some trouble with the image links in the bug templates?

The easiest fix for those situations is normally to put a "2=" at the top of the template definition (just check my file diff). This tells the engine that the stuff following is the second argument that it's reading (the priority value is the first). It will then ignore all the other equal signs that might be following. --Kronzky 23:00, 24 January 2007 (CET)

Thanks for your help! --Plaintiff1 02:57, 25 January 2007 (CET)

Bug Tracker Importer

Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel? I made an import-skript for the wiki-buglist and the guys at armed-assault.de are willing to host the bugtracker. BTW: you both can login with your Wiki-Logins (PW:changeme), since my script creates the users onthefly. Cheers --Boecko 23:27, 24 January 2007 (CET)

I gave both of you manager-rights for testing, try it. thanks. --Boecko 23:29, 24 January 2007 (CET)

I am not personally interested in the bug tracker. I am basically a homeless drunk that they handed the keys to their wiki to and asked to help keep the place clean. Drifting in and out of consciousness, I support the wiki format in that it is quite easy to use, and it is quite a common format now. I am not however against using a formal bug tracker, despite my swimming head and chronic gastritis. As the bug list gets more complicated it may make more sense to transfer over, given the distorted sensorium and wretched dry heaving I commonly exhibit. --Plaintiff1 02:57, 25 January 2007 (CET)