Mlacix – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:
I edited the "AutoHover"'s description, because it was wrong. It's said it can turn on and off the auto-hovering, but it's only turning it on (tested in Arma 3), so I fixed the text.
I edited the "AutoHover"'s description, because it was wrong. It's said it can turn on and off the auto-hovering, but it's only turning it on (tested in Arma 3), so I fixed the text.

In shorts, the "AutoHover" and "AutoHoverCancel" are two different command, just like the "EngineOn" and "EngineOff". I don't see your point, why I did something wrong. I see you deleted the cancel section, so please add it back again, just like it was before.
In shorts, the "AutoHover" and "AutoHoverCancel" are two different command, just like the "EngineOn" and "EngineOff". I don't see your point, why I did something wrong.

Thanks, Mlacix
Thanks, Mlacix

--[[User:Mlacix|Mlacix]] 18:37, 14 August 2013 (CEST)
--[[User:Mlacix|Mlacix]] 18:37, 14 August 2013 (CEST)

Revision as of 18:39, 14 August 2013

ArmA 2: Actions / AutoHoverCancel

Why add "AutoHoverCancel" and edit "AutoHover"? It's non sense because the action is autoHover and this page has one entry per action. You've made a second one. --tom_48_97 18:19, 14 August 2013 (CEST)

Answer

Dear Tom 48 97

I did not added "AutoHoverCancel" command to the list, because it was there before, but without any description. I'm testing the action commands in Arma 3, and it's working well there. I noticed the missing description, so I thought I will put this information up there, maybe someone will use it.

In shorts, the "AutoHover" and "AutoHoverCancel" are two different command, just like the "EngineOn" and "EngineOff". I don't see your point, why I did something wrong.

Thanks, Mlacix

--Mlacix 18:37, 14 August 2013 (CEST)