Mr H. – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:
"so the example provided to delete all waypoints should be" - no it shouldn't. The example shows how to delete ALL waypoints, your example doesn't do this. Please edit your note [[User:killzone_kid|killzone_kid]] ([[User talk:killzone_kid|talk]]) 18:06, 17 November 2019 (CET)
"so the example provided to delete all waypoints should be" - no it shouldn't. The example shows how to delete ALL waypoints, your example doesn't do this. Please edit your note [[User:killzone_kid|killzone_kid]] ([[User talk:killzone_kid|talk]]) 18:06, 17 November 2019 (CET)
I have modified it per your request (and corrected a mistake I made when copy/pasting from my code editor) but it is not necessary to remove waypoint with index 0 (tested it before posting)
I have modified it per your request (and corrected a mistake I made when copy/pasting from my code editor) but it is not necessary to remove waypoint with index 0 (tested it before posting)
:In order to empty waypoints array for a group you need to iterate through every waypoint, if you iterate through one less, the 1st one is never removed, not sure how you tested your code [[User:killzone_kid|killzone_kid]] ([[User talk:killzone_kid|talk]]) 20:33, 17 November 2019 (CET)

Revision as of 21:33, 17 November 2019

deleteWaypoint

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/deleteWaypoint

"so the example provided to delete all waypoints should be" - no it shouldn't. The example shows how to delete ALL waypoints, your example doesn't do this. Please edit your note killzone_kid (talk) 18:06, 17 November 2019 (CET) I have modified it per your request (and corrected a mistake I made when copy/pasting from my code editor) but it is not necessary to remove waypoint with index 0 (tested it before posting)

In order to empty waypoints array for a group you need to iterate through every waypoint, if you iterate through one less, the 1st one is never removed, not sure how you tested your code killzone_kid (talk) 20:33, 17 November 2019 (CET)