Planck – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 12:14, 18 July 2006 by Planck (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hi. I don't know why you keep deleting content of the copyright screen. This is accessible from link included in every edit you make (e.g. including this one).

We definitelly want this to give proper copyright informationh as contained on the disclaimer page so please let the redirect stay here. Thx. --Maruk 16:27, 17 July 2006 (CEST)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. I can't remember deleting any copyright information.

Unless, you mean you don't want ANY redirects to be deleted.

Please, clarify if possible.

Planck 01:29, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

The page Project:Copyrights is needed by the Edit footnote. Do not delete it, even if it contains only redirect. This is intentional. As for deleting other redirects, it can be done if you wish, as long as you make sure all links to the deleted page are fixed (which you do). Still, once the pages will go public, it will be often wiser to not to delete them, as external web pages may link to the original page. --Suma 06:16, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

Ok, now I understand. I will leave that one alone then. On the question of removing redirects once we go public, I had already decided against doing this for the reason you mentioned.....and to protect my sanity.

Planck 12:14, 18 July 2006 (CEST)