Redface – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
[[Category:Armed Assault|EASTEREGGS]]
Hi Redface,

{{SpoilerWarning}}
welcome to the Wiki, and thanks for your contributions! I noticed that you went through quite a bit of revisions with your submissions though. It is probably easier (and causes less clutter in the page log) if you used the "Show Preview" button at the bottom of the edit page to test your edits before saving them.

I have also moved your temporary file into your [[Redface's Sandbox|sandbox]], as that would be the more appropriate place. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:48, 4 February 2007 (CET)
== Introduction ==

Just as in Operation Flashpoint CWC and Resistance, there are quite a few Easter Eggs to be found in Armed Assault.

The Easter Eggs known so far have been discussed in this forum topic [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=15771a1c395ab9eb558845dbcbb7d186;act=ST;f=64;t=56790].

If you think those things are too subtle too be referenced in the WiKi, please do not read on.

The OFP Easter Eggs are described here [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Operation_Flashpoint:_Easter_Eggs]

==Santa in the Chimney==
[[Image:ArmA_EasterEgg3.jpg|thumb|150px|left|Santa Easter Egg<br>Credits: leedeth]]
As a runner up to OFP's most famous easter egg, many users reported BIS to have added this face in the chimney (visible all year long).
<br clear="all" />

==Ghosthouse face in the wall==
[[Image:ArmA_Easter2.jpg|thumb|150px|left|Face in The Wall]]
Although quite fitting within the decrepit and derelict state of the house, the origin of this gimmick is still up for suggestions.

Notice the brand of the car too. [Screenshot credits to user [[User:Redface|Redface]]]
<br clear="all" />

== Zombies ==

class Civil_Undead_2: Civil_Undead_1

<br clear="all" />
== Abridged Brand Names ==
[[Image:ArmA_EasterEgg4.jpg|thumb|150px|left|Credits: Aimpoint]]

Armed Assault is suspected to sport quite a large range of customized brand names, such as S(c)h(n)ell spotted by user Aimpoint in the Combat Photography Thread.
<br clear="all" />

== Special button ==
[[Image:ArmA_EasterEgg5.jpg|thumb|150px|left|Credits: teaser]]
The news guy's button is a smiley face.

Reported by user teaser in the most comprehensive Easter Eggs thread to date. [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=bd02a187b6719e0481f6797d036b23cb;act=ST;f=64;t=54872;st=15]
<br clear="all" />

Latest revision as of 19:48, 4 February 2007

Hi Redface,

welcome to the Wiki, and thanks for your contributions! I noticed that you went through quite a bit of revisions with your submissions though. It is probably easier (and causes less clutter in the page log) if you used the "Show Preview" button at the bottom of the edit page to test your edits before saving them.

I have also moved your temporary file into your sandbox, as that would be the more appropriate place. --Kronzky 18:48, 4 February 2007 (CET)