TeRp – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 15:35, 8 April 2007 by T D (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

@Wishlist: setObjTex already is working in MP. You probably mean a setObjTex that automatically transfers the changes over the net? --raedor 15:37, 3 December 2006 (CET)

err, yes. That's what I meant with mp compability. I changed it to be more precise. Thx. --TeRp 16:50, 3 December 2006 (CET)

Terap this is already possible, see the header class in Description.ext: Include Type-Parameter in the mission.sqm Intel Section which includes a 4-character string describing the mission type (e.g. Coop, CTI, CTF, A&D,..) which can be set in the Mission Editor's Intel section and is displayed in the MP Mission Browser below the missions name. hoz 20:42, 6 December 2006 (CET)

I have a question about turrets and in your How to animate article I could see that you already implemented own turrets. So I would like to see the config part for the turret because I dont really understand why to define body, gun, minElev, gunaxis etc. when the animation is defined in the CfgModels part. So a working example of a turret class would help a lot. Thx in advance. --T_D 15:35, 8 April 2007 (CEST)