Village Pump (assistance): Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(air assault article)
m (Add menu)

(41 intermediate revisions by 22 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<noinclude>''Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers.''</noinclude>
<noinclude>''Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers for Wiki projects.''</noinclude>
<noinclude>{{villagepumpmenu}}</noinclude>

==Command Functionality Groups==
[[Category:Village Pump]]
Before I start [[Scripting Commands by Functionality|classifying all the commands]] (something for which I could need some help too), it would be nice to get some more input regarding the group names.

Do those groups make sense? Should we shuffle them around a bit? Will they be adequate for the new ArmA commands? Please leave your feedback at the [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Talk:Scripting_Commands_by_Functionality discussion page]. Thanks!
--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:18, 11 August 2006 (CEST)

== is this good enough?  and under what topic? ==
THE AIR ASSAULT FORMULA

I moved the body of your article to [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Bowery%27s_Sandbox your Sandbox], Bowery. It's probabably a better place to keep something like that.

I'm not quite sure what it's about though... Is it a general introduction into battle strategies?
Perhaps the [[:Category:Battle Tactics]] would be a good place... --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 04:10, 13 August 2006 (CEST)

<noinclude>
<!-- KEEP THIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE -->
{{villagepumpmenu}}
</noinclude>

Latest revision as of 01:46, 6 December 2019

Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers for Wiki projects.

News
post | watch

News about BI and this Wiki.

Policy
post | watch

Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.

Proposals
post | watch

New proposals that are not policy related.

Things To Do
post | watch

Areas of the Biki that need attention.

Assistance
post | watch

Request assistance for the creation and update of content.

Technical
post | watch

Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.

Miscellaneous
post | watch

Topics that do not fit into any other category.