Village Pump (assistance): Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (cleanup)
m (Add menu)

(20 intermediate revisions by 14 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<noinclude>''Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers.''</noinclude>
<noinclude>''Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers for Wiki projects.''</noinclude>

<noinclude>{{villagepumpmenu}}</noinclude>
==ArmA beginner friendly resources==
I'm was disappointed by the 200 word mission editing guide provided in the ArmA manual. I've also found it hard to provide links to any tutorial or editing guide that wasn't about OFP. So, I'm trying to create some articles for beginners, starting with [[ArmA:_Mission_Editor_-_User_Interface]], based loosely on the [[Mission_Editor_User_Interface_%28OFP%29]] article. I will then get to work on a FAQ style "how do I do this, how do I do that" article. Any help would be appreciated, I'm really not very good at typing articles like this and tend to word things in unusual ways. Any technical corrections would be great too!! Thanks --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 15:43, 22 March 2007 (CET)

<noinclude>
<!-- KEEP THIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE -->
{{villagepumpmenu}}
</noinclude>

[[Category:Village Pump]]
[[Category:Village Pump]]

Latest revision as of 01:46, 6 December 2019

Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers for Wiki projects.

News
post | watch

News about BI and this Wiki.

Policy
post | watch

Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.

Proposals
post | watch

New proposals that are not policy related.

Things To Do
post | watch

Areas of the Biki that need attention.

Assistance
post | watch

Request assistance for the creation and update of content.

Technical
post | watch

Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.

Miscellaneous
post | watch

Topics that do not fit into any other category.