Village Pump (assistance): Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(How to use a radio)
mNo edit summary
Line 27: Line 27:

PS. Please note I'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English ;) Thx
PS. Please note I'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English ;) Thx
:The biki is not for editing questions, it is for "knowledge" only. Please ask the question [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=25acec40b4acab820e627aa9a19a9eca;act=SF;f=7 here] again, you could also try to search the forums before. :) --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 12:15, 1 February 2007 (CET)

Revision as of 13:15, 1 February 2007

Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers.

Command Functionality Groups

Before I start classifying all the commands (something for which I could need some help too), it would be nice to get some more input regarding the group names.

Do those groups make sense? Should we shuffle them around a bit? Will they be adequate for the new ArmA commands? Please leave your feedback at the discussion page. Thanks! --Kronzky 18:18, 11 August 2006 (CEST)

Redirection pages

How to make a redirection page for an entry with a more proper name? One that makes you see the actual entry and the small text (redirected from ???).

Use #REDIRECT [[NAME OF TARGETPAGE]] on the page that should forward to the TARGETPAGE (see also Wiki Reference) --Kronzky 17:41, 27 November 2006 (CET)

News
post | watch

News about BI and this Wiki.

Policy
post | watch

Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.

Proposals
post | watch

New proposals that are not policy related.

Things To Do
post | watch

Areas of the Biki that need attention.

Assistance
post | watch

Request assistance for the creation and update of content.

Technical
post | watch

Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.

Miscellaneous
post | watch

Topics that do not fit into any other category.

How to use a radio

Some months ago I've read a minitutorial about using a radio commands. Then I've created a mission - I simply used command setRadioMsg, then I made a RADIO ALPHA trigger. Then I synchronized it with the requested unit WP, but the unit didn't wait for a signal and has started to move to the WP. Does someone know how to use the radio properly? Help me pls.

PS. Please note I'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English ;) Thx

The biki is not for editing questions, it is for "knowledge" only. Please ask the question here again, you could also try to search the forums before. :) --raedor 12:15, 1 February 2007 (CET)