Village Pump (assistance): Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<noinclude>''Need some help creation or filling up new sections? This is the place to look for volunteers.''</noinclude>
>Giova, the Village Pump pages are not the place to discuss technical matters relating to commands or other game features. They are there to deal with Wiki-related questions and request. So please do not undelete content that was removed because it was deemed inappropriate

==ArmA beginner friendly resources==
I'm was disappointed by the 200 word mission editing guide provided in the ArmA manual. I've also found it hard to provide links to any tutorial or editing guide that wasn't about OFP. So, I'm trying to create some articles for beginners, starting with [[ArmA:_Mission_Editor_-_User_Interface]], based loosely on the [[Mission_Editor_User_Interface_%28OFP%29]] article. I will then get to work on a FAQ style "how do I do this, how do I do that" article. Any help would be appreciated, I'm really not very good at typing articles like this and tend to word things in unusual ways. Any technical corrections would be great too!! Thanks --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 15:43, 22 March 2007 (CET)

<noinclude>
Please check the history - I didn't undelete anything, I simply answered the question on the page. [[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 19:03, 4 February 2007 (CET)
<!-- KEEP THIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE -->
:You mean [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=Village_Pump_(assistance)
{{villagepumpmenu}}
</noinclude>

[[Category:Village Pump]]

Revision as of 02:36, 12 April 2007

>Giova, the Village Pump pages are not the place to discuss technical matters relating to commands or other game features. They are there to deal with Wiki-related questions and request. So please do not undelete content that was removed because it was deemed inappropriate

Please check the history - I didn't undelete anything, I simply answered the question on the page. Sbsmac 19:03, 4 February 2007 (CET)

You mean [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=Village_Pump_(assistance)