Village Pump (technical): Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Loss of session data error)
(Redirection issue solved - discussion to be removed?)
Line 26: Line 26:

:::::: Hlavac is going to take a look. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 10:58, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
:::::: Hlavac is going to take a look. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 10:58, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
::::::: This seems to work now. Thanks! The discussion can be removed, eh? --[[User:Kju|Kju]] 11:47, 19 November 2010 (CET)

<noinclude>{{villagepumpmenu}}</noinclude>
<noinclude>{{villagepumpmenu}}</noinclude>
[[Category:Village Pump]]
[[Category:Village Pump]]

Revision as of 12:47, 19 November 2010

Ask questions, discuss technical issues, or post useful discoveries about the MediaWiki software.

Loss of session data

Hello, every time I attempt to edit a page, I recieve the following error: Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in. Is this anything to worry about, or can I safely ignore it? --Ceeeb

Automated page

I am curious if it is possible to create pages like this automatically with a bot or something alike, that scans all the script commands and add a command there if it is available in ArmA but not in OFP. --T_D 20:23, 21 January 2009 (CET)

WRP redirect page should redirect to Island File Formats but it just directs you to BIS_File_Formats. Can this be solved somehow? --T_D 17:33, 29 September 2008 (CEST)

The funny part -- which should be noted here -- is, that when you click the redirect directly, it works: Check this --raedor 17:36, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
Unfortunately, that's a limitation of the Wiki software, that it cannot automatically redirect to a page's sub-section. Clicked links, of course do have that capability, so we can either turn off the automatic redirection and just make it a regular clickable link, or leave it the way it is, hoping that the user will find the appropriate section himself. --Kronzky 17:49, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
Is this by design or a bug of the Wiki software? If it's a bug we maybe could report it to WikiMedia. But I guess they already know about it, so it is probably by design, isn't it? --T_D 17:58, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
They know about it. But it's probably not very high on their list of priorities... --Kronzky 22:13, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
Found the bug and it was fixed here --T_D 04:05, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
Hlavac is going to take a look. --raedor 10:58, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
This seems to work now. Thanks! The discussion can be removed, eh? --Kju 11:47, 19 November 2010 (CET)

News
post | watch

News about BI and this Wiki.

Policy
post | watch

Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.

Proposals
post | watch

New proposals that are not policy related.

Things To Do
post | watch

Areas of the Biki that need attention.

Assistance
post | watch

Request assistance for the creation and update of content.

Technical
post | watch

Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.

Miscellaneous
post | watch

Topics that do not fit into any other category.