Ylands:Tile - YLocalPlayer - Get Horizontal Input
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:52, 8 July 2021 by YlandsClassyBot (Created page with "<!--- THIS PAGE WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY; DO NOT EDIT IT, OTHERWISE YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST DURING FUTURE UPDATE. --> == Get Horizontal Input() == File:YlandsTile-93...")
Get Horizontal Input()
static getPrimaryHorizontalInput(): number;
Horizontal input of the player in a single player game.
- Returns -1 if the player presses A
- Returns +1 if the player presses D
- Returns 0 if nothing or both are pressed
- On a phone, or with a game controller, partial numbers between -1 and 1 are possible.
- This tile does not automatically prevent player movement. This can be disabled separately by unchecking "Player - Directional Movement" within a **Custom Controls ** Game logic.