Ylands:Tile - YLocalPlayer - Get Primary Vertical Input
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:16, 12 November 2021 by YlandsClassyBot (Created page with "<!--- THIS PAGE WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY; DO NOT EDIT IT, OTHERWISE YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST DURING FUTURE UPDATE. --> == Get Primary Vertical Input() == File:YlandsT...")
Get Primary Vertical Input()
static getPrimaryVerticalInput(): number;
Vertical input of the player in a single player game.
- Returns -1 if the player presses S
- Returns +1 if the player presses W
- Returns 0 if nothing or both are pressed
- On a phone, or with a game controller, partial numbers between -1 and 1 are possible.
- This tile does not automatically prevent player movement. This can be disabled separately by unchecking "Player - Directional Movement" within a **Custom Controls ** Game logic.