Ylands Game logic - Animator rotation
Game logic used to specify rotation animation which can be then assigned onto "dynamic" objects. When an object has active animator assigned it will execute that movement until the animator is unassigned or disabled. When the objects finishes one movement cycle an End Cycle Event spawned (if enabled).
- Any dynamic object can have only one Position and one Rotation animator assigned at time.
- When new Rotation Animator is assigned to an object, it will stop the current movement and start movement defined in new animator.
- Absolute - Object will move in absolute coordinates as defined in animator.
- Relative - Object movement will be relative to its current rotation.
- Ping pong - Object movement will bounce from start to end and back.
- Repeated - Object movement will repeat only from start to end.
- Speed - Velocity of movement in degrees per second.
- Time - How many seconds the movement (one cycle) should take.
- Smoothing - Defines if the movement is linear or accelerated. 0 = constant speed, 1 = fully smoothed from start to end
- Start point - Reference point defining start rotation of the movement.
- End point - Reference point defining end rotation of the movement.
- Longer rotation - If the "longer movement" should be used
- Spawn animator events - Whenever the animator will spawn appropriate events or not