Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Add magazines to the cargo space of vehicles, which can be taken out by infantry units. Once the magazine cargo space is filled up, any further addMagazineCargo commands are ignored.
In Arma 3, arguments for this command must be local (). For global variant see addMagazineCargoGlobal
- vehicleName addMagazineCargo [magazineName, count]
- vehicleName: Object - vehicle to add the magazines to
- [magazineName, count]: Array
- magazineName: String - magazine name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- count: Number - number of magazines to add
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_truck addMagazineCargo ["M16", 5];
- See also:
- Posted on October 24, 2009 - 11:02, (CEST)
- Only works on clients.