Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Add magazines to the cargo space of vehicles, which can be taken out by infantry units. Once the magazine cargo space is filled up, any further addMagazineCargo commands are ignored.
- vehicleName addMagazineCargo [magazineName, count]
- vehicleName: Object - vehicle to add the magazines to
- [magazineName, count]: Array
- magazineName: String - magazine name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- count: Number - number of magazines to add
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_truck addMagazineCargo ["M16", 5];
- See also:
- Posted on October 24, 2009 - 11:02, (CEST)
- Only works on clients.