Difference between revisions of "ammo"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
killzone_kid (talk | contribs)
(fixed for units in vehicles)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
| Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine of the given weapon. |= Description
| Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine of the given weapon.|= Description
Revision as of 14:09, 25 November 2015
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine of the given weapon. Since Arma v1.55.133505 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- Number = unitName ammo weaponName
- unitName: Object
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See the topic Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_count = player ammo "M16"returns 30 in case of a full magazine
- Example 2:
_count = player ammo "M203Muzzle"
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.99
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands ArmA
- Command Group: Weapons
- Command Group: Object Information
- Scripting Commands ArmA2
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Scripting Commands Take On Helicopters