Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine in the given muzzle. Since Arma v1.56 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- Unit Inventory
- unit ammo muzzle
- unit: Object
- muzzle: String - muzzle of a weapon. See the topic Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_count = player ammo "M16"; //returns 30 in case of a full magazine
- Example 2:
_count = player ammo "M203Muzzle";
- Example 3:
_count = player ammo primaryWeapon player;
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".
- Posted on August 30, 2018 - 15:42 (UTC)
- Actually the command wants the currentMuzzle (gunner _vehicle) as parameter - not the weapon class. Most of the time both are the same. However when you have custom modes for the weapons, this is likely not true.