Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine of the given weapon. Since Arma v1.55.133505 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- Number = unitName ammo weaponName
- unitName: Object
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_count = player ammo "M16"returns 30 in case of a full magazine
- Example 2:
_count = player ammo "M203Muzzle"
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".