Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:51, 3 June 2020 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "[[Category:Scripting Commands ArmA|" to "[[Category:Scripting Commands Armed Assault|")
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Returns the phase of the given animation on the given object. Animation can be scripted (animate, animateSource, animateDoor) or engine driven. Animation names for an object could be found out with animationNames command. When animation is rotation, like with "MainTurret" for example, the output is in radians, to convert to degrees use deg command.
- object animationPhase animationName
- object: Object - building eg
- animationName: String - name of the animation. This is the class-name of the animation defined in the addon's config.cpp.
- Return Value:
- Number - range 0 (start point of the animation) to 1 (end point of the animation).
- Example 1:
_building animate ["maindoor",1]; sleep 1; _p = _building animationPhase "maindoor";returns 1 (if the animation speed is <= 2 seconds)
- Example 2:
_flagPole animationPhase "flag";
- Example 3:
_tank animationPhase "MainTurret";
- See also: