Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Assign a unit as driver of a vehicle. Used together with orderGetIn to order subordinate units to get in as driver of a specific vehicle. Before usage of this command a subordinate unit hasn't got the option to get into the driver place of the vehicle.
- Example 1:
soldier1 assignAsDriver tank [soldier1] orderGetIn true
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands ArmA
- Command Group: Unit Control
- Command Group: Vehicle Assignment