Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get array with all assigned items. The resulting Array is sorted like: [<Map>, <Compass>, <Watch>, <Radio>, <GPS>, <NVG>, <Binoculars>]. But if something is missing it get's omitted so you can not be sure that some element is at a constant index. To return stored items see items and itemsWithMagazines.
- Unit Inventory
- assignedItems unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- assignItem unassignItem linkItem unlinkItem addItem removeItem removeAllAssignedItems items itemsWithMagazines backpacks
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on June 18, 2013 - 14:20
- Arma 3, version 0.70 - headgear and goggles are not present in returned array now.
- Posted on August 22, 2013 - 17:50
- For head gear use headgear, addHeadgear and removeHeadgear. For goggles use goggles, addGoggles and removeGoggles