Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Switch to the given camera or object with the given effect. If you want to switch the screen directly to the first-person, aiming, third-person or group view of an object, use switchCamera instead.The effect type "Terminate" is used to exit the current camera view and switch back to the player's view.Needs the call of camCommit to be conducted.
- camera cameraEffect [name, position]
- camera: Object - object of type "camera"
- [name, position]: Array
- name: String - the effect type. One of "Internal", "External", "Fixed", "FixedWithZoom" and "Terminate"
- position: String - position of the effect. One of "TOP", "LEFT", "RIGHT", "FRONT" and "BACK" ("BACK" is normally used)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_cam cameraEffect ["internal", "BACK"]