Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:12, 1 March 2021 by R3vo (Text replacement - "|version6= 0.50 " to "|version6= 0.50 ")
- Order the given unit(s) to move to the given location (via the radio). Exactly the same as doMove, except this command displays a radio message. The command will not put a visible waypoint marker unlike when move command is given via commanding menu.
- When used on a remote unit, this command will still create a radio message on the remote machine but the unit will not move.
- unitName commandMove position
- unitName: Object or Array of Objects
- position: Array - format Position
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_soldier1 commandMove getMarkerPos "Marker1";
- Example 2:
[_soldier1, _soldier2] commandMove getMarkerPos "Marker1";