Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Defines a comment. See SQF Syntax - Comments to learn more about comments.
- Example 1:
comment "This is a commented line";
- See also:
- Control Structures
- Posted on September 12, 2009 - 19:50
- Like Armed Assault, you can not use brackets to make a multi-lines comment. But, in a sqf file, you can make a comment as follow :
comment " first line seconde line";
- Posted on November 4, 2016 - 16:17 (UTC)
- If a file is loaded with preprocessFile, execVM or spawn (but not loadFile), you may also define C-like comments using // ... and /*...*/.
- Posted on November 4, 2016 - 20:46 (UTC)
- comment can also be used to create comments inside trigger activation fields where // or /*...*/ don't work.