createMine

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 18:34, 3 December 2018 by Erentar (talk | contribs) (Bot: Reverted to revision 103384 by Tankbuster on 2017-06-05T22:43:43Z)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
-wrong parameter ("Arma") defined!-1.00
Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
Creates a mine of the given type (type is the name of the subclass of CfgVehicles). If the markers array contains several marker names, the position of a random one is used, otherwise, the given position is used. The mine is placed inside a circle with this position as its center and placement as its radius.
Groups:
Uncategorised

Syntax

Syntax:
createMine [type, position, markers, placement]
Parameters:
[type, position, markers, placement]: Array
type: String
position: PositionAGL
markers: Array
placement: Number radius
Return Value:
Object

Examples

Example 1:
_mine = createMine ["MineMine", position player, [], 0];

Additional Information

See also:
allMinesdetectedMinesmineDetectedBymineActiverevealMinegetAllOwnedMinesaddOwnedMineremoveOwnedMineremoveAllOwnedMines

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note

Notes

Bottom Section

Posted on June 5, 2017 - 22:43 (UTC)
Tankbuster
Note that this command uses AGL (very similar to ASL) positions, so if you want to use the moored or seabed mine, you'll have to find the appropriate negative z value that is underwater and convert that to ASL. Also note that you can't adjust the positions of sea mines after they've been created. The command is either ignored or not propagated across the network to clients.