Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Creates a mine of the given type (type is the name of the subclass of CfgVehicles). If the markers array contains several marker names, the position of a random one is used, otherwise, the given position is used. The mine is placed inside a circle with this position as its center and placement as its radius.
- createMine [type, position, markers, placement]
- [type, position, markers, placement]: Array
- type: String
- position: PositionAGL
- markers: Array
- placement: Number radius
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on June 5, 2017 - 22:43 (UTC)
- Note that this command uses AGL (very similar to ASL) positions, so if you want to use the moored or seabed mine, you'll have to find the appropriate negative z value that is underwater and convert that to ASL. Also note that you can't adjust the positions of sea mines after they've been created. The command is either ignored or not propagated across the network to clients.