Difference between revisions of "createVehicle"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Added SEEALSO)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
| [[createUnit]], [[createUnit array]], [[
| [[createUnit]], [[createUnit array]], [], [], [] |= See also
Revision as of 11:07, 6 March 2011
- Create an empty object of given type classname at given position. For a full class reference see Classes.
- Object = type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object className
- position: Array - format Position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player);
- Example 2:
_heli = "AH1Z" createVehicle (getMarkerPos "hspawn");
- See also:
- createVehicle arraycreateVehicleLocalcreateUnitcreateUnit arraydeleteVehiclecreateGroupcreateCenter
- Posted on January 14, 2010
- In multiplayer, only run this command on one machine. It will create a the vehicle on all machines every time it is called on any machine.
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not exactly at the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on Jan 20, 2006
- This command sets the created vehicle in the nearest _possible_ position. You can create a dozen of tanks with it - they will appear side by side.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27
- Observe that buildings with the default destrType will not work correctly in multiplayer in Armed Assault when created with this command. The Destruction effect will only be displayed where the building is local.
- Posted on Oct 18, 2009 - 05:42
- As of Arma2, this command cannot be used to create game logics (source). Use createUnit instead.