Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create an empty vehicle/object of given type on given position. For a full class reference see Classes.
- type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object class name
- position: Position - position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Object - The created vehicle/object is returned.
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player)
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not excat on the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on Jan 20, 2006
- This command sets the created vehicle in the nearest _possible_ position. You can create a dozen of tanks with it - they will appear side by side.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27
- Observe that buildings with the default destrType will not work correctly in multiplayer in Armed Assault when created with this command. The Destruction effect will only be displayed where the building is local.