Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create an empty vehicle/object of given type on given position. For a full class reference see [[Vehicle Classes]].
- type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object class name
- position: Position - position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Object - The created vehicle/object is returned.
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player)
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not excat on the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27