Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:37, 12 September 2014 by Killzone Kid (Note removed. Assuming deprecation of a certain feature of the game based on vague note left by another user and promoting this as general tendency is bad practice for biki.)
- Creates an empty object of given type classname and attempts to place it at given position. If the exact position is occupied, nearest empty position is used. For a full class reference see Classes.
- type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object className
- position: Array - format Position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player);
- Example 2:
_heli = "AH1Z" createVehicle (getMarkerPos "hspawn");
- See also:
- createVehicle arraycreateVehicleLocalcreateVehicleCrewcreateUnitcreateUnit arraydeleteVehiclecreateGroupcreateCenter
- Posted on January 14, 2010
- In multiplayer, only run this command on one machine. It will create a the vehicle on all machines every time it is called on any machine.
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not exactly at the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on Jan 20, 2006
- This command sets the created vehicle in the nearest possible position. You can create a dozen of tanks with it - they will appear side by side.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27
- Observe that buildings with the default destrType will not work correctly in multiplayer in Armed Assault when created with this command. The Destruction effect will only be displayed where the building is local.
- Posted on Oct 18, 2009 - 05:42
- As of Arma2, this command cannot be used to create game logics (source). Use createUnit instead.
- Posted on January 26 2014 - 20:12
- Using getPosATL should work, if otherwise you are struggling to get a the proper position coordinates.