Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:38, 5 July 2020 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "|Multiplayer Execution =("server" or empty) " to "|Multiplayer Execution ("server" or empty)= ")
- Multiplies graph values by the given coefficient. The corresponding lower bound value is used instead if the product is smaller than the bound.
- decayGraphValues [lowerBoundValues, graphValues, coef]
- [lowerBoundValues, graphValues, coef]: Array
- lowerBoundValues: Array - Lower bound for the new graph
- graphValues: Array - Graph values
- coef: Number - The coefficient to be multiplied with
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
decayGraphValues [[1,2,3,4,5], [1,4,9,16,25], 0.3] //returns [1,2,3,4.8,7.5]
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note