Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:09, 17 February 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "\| *gr([0-9]) *= *Diagnosis * " to "|gr$1= Diagnostic ")
- Like the old TOPOGRAPHY cheat code, exports terrain, but in modern SVG format instead of the proprietary EMF format.
- diag_exportTerrainSVG [filePath, drawLocationNames, drawGrid, drawCountlines, drawTreeObjects, drawMountainHeightpoints, simpleRoads]
- filePath: String - Path on disk. File name and extension have to be included
- drawLocationNames: Boolean - Whether or not to draw location names
- drawGrid: Boolean - Whether or not to draw grid
- drawCountlines: Boolean - Whether or not to count lines
- drawTreeObjects: Boolean - Whether or not to draw trees
- drawMountainHeightpoints: Boolean - Whether or not to draw mountain height spots
- simpleRoads: Boolean - Simplify roads. Draw roads as one long polyline instead of separate segments. Uses average road width as overall width
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
diag_exportTerrainSVG ["C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\Stratis_Map.svg", true, true, true, true, true, false]; // Replace USERNAME with your username!