Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Posted on Feb 14, 2007 - 12:00
- Sudden Death
- distance to position3D (array) doesnt work with OFP, only objects Armed Assault: position3D (array) and object works
- Posted on Mar 10, 2010 - 12:00
- This returns the map distance, not the vector distance, [0,0,0] distance [0,0,1] can be >1 or <1, not exactly 1; unlike the vector math.
- Posted on Aug 03, 2012 - 10:15
- If a position in format [x, y, z] is provided for both arguments, distance also checks the z dimension as well. Ie: player distance [0,0,200] will return 200, if the player is at this position at ground/sea level.
- Posted on March 22, 2014
- When objects are supplied as arguments, distance is calculated from their model center (object modelToWorld [0,0,0]), and not the position returned by getPos/ATL/ASL.
However, this is not relevant for units, as their model center matches their world position.