endLoadingScreen: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(example)
mNo edit summary
Line 17: Line 17:
|x1= <code>[[startLoadingScreen]] ["Loading My Mission"];<br/><br/>//Batch of code<br/><br/>[[progressLoadingScreen]] 0.5;<br/><br/>//Batch of code<br/><br/>[[endLoadingScreen]];</code>|= EXAMPLE1  
|x1= <code>[[startLoadingScreen]] ["Loading My Mission"];<br/><br/>//Batch of code<br/><br/>[[progressLoadingScreen]] 0.5;<br/><br/>//Batch of code<br/><br/>[[endLoadingScreen]];</code>|= EXAMPLE1  

|x2= <code>[[disableSerialization]];
|x2= <code>
// Provide a screen is loading
[[disableSerialization]];
[[endLoadingScreen]]; //to avoid freezing the game, end loading screen in advance if a display was created who need user input at the next frame.
[[endLoadingScreen]]; //to avoid freezing the game, end loading screen in advance if a display was created who need user input at the next frame.
[[findDisplay]] 49 [[createDisplay]] "RscDisplayCommonMessagePause";
[[findDisplay]] 49 [[createDisplay]] "RscDisplayCommonMessagePause";

Revision as of 16:28, 14 September 2014

Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
Finish loading screen displaying (started by startLoadingScreen).
Groups:
Uncategorised

Syntax

Syntax:
endLoadingScreen
Return Value:
Nothing

Examples

Example 1:
startLoadingScreen ["Loading My Mission"];

//Batch of code

progressLoadingScreen 0.5;

//Batch of code

endLoadingScreen;
Example 2:
// Provide a screen is loading disableSerialization; endLoadingScreen; //to avoid freezing the game, end loading screen in advance if a display was created who need user input at the next frame. findDisplay 49 createDisplay "RscDisplayCommonMessagePause";

Additional Information

See also:
startLoadingScreenprogressLoadingScreen

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note

Notes

Bottom Section