Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Export list of JIP to a file.
Special: BattlEye's RCON variant of this command is #exportJIPqueue (see also Multiplayer_Server_Commands)
- exportJIPMessages fileName
- fileName: String - File where to store the list
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- exportJIPMessages "myFileNameWithoutExtension";
- Posted on Oct 16, 2019 - 19:31 (UTC)
- WARNING: Exporting JIP might crash a populated server. This doesn't seem to be exactly related to amount of data to export, since results don't vary much against unpopulated server.