Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:25, 5 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>([a-zA-Z0-9_]+) +\[\[([a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\] +([a-zA-Z0-9_]+);?<\/code>" to "<sqf>$1 $2 $3;</sqf>")
- Sets the flying altitude for aircraft relatively to the ground surface. Avoid too low altitudes, as helicopters and planes won't evade trees and obstacles on the ground. The default flying altitude is 100 meters.
- Object Manipulation
- aircraft flyInHeight altitude
- aircraft: Object
- altitude: Number - flying altitude in meters
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _helicopter flyInHeight 40;
- See also:
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:50
- Notes from before the conversion:
From 1.80 - flyInHeight now affects not only helicopters, but also planes.
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 12:18
- A plane's flyInHeight is restricted to a minimum of 20 meters.
- Posted on December 15, 2008 - 19:04
- A flyInHeight of 0 will keep the chopper pinned to the ground, even when the engines have been started.
- Posted on 00:53, 11 April 2009 (CEST)
- If a helo has no waypoints, it will assume a low hover without regard to this setting.