Difference between revisions of "forceSpeed"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:Scripting Commands ArmA|" to "[[Category:Scripting Commands Armed Assault|")
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 10:29, 24 September 2020
- Posted on 17:02, 2 March 2007 (CET)
- Setting forceSpeed to -1 will make the unit move according to the group speed mode (often specified by the waypoint) again. Setting forceSpeed to 0 will halt the unit ignoring waypoints or orders.
- Posted on 9 February 2008
- Does not seem to do anything at the current time (V1.08.5163)
- Posted on 14 December 2011
- If a unit (man) has forceSpeed set to anything under jogging (walking only) the unit will refuse to get into vehicles. He will automatically be unassigned from a vehicle everytime he is ordered to get in (via scripts or direct action)
- Posted on May 1, 2020 - 03:21 (UTC)
- This command must be executed on the client to which the object/unit is local and will only take effect where the unit is local. If locality changes, the command must be reapplied.