Difference between revisions of "forceSpeed"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "|= Game version" to "|Game version=")
m (Text replacement - "|= Game name" to "|Game name=")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
| arma |
| arma |Game name
Revision as of 20:46, 31 August 2019
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Force the speed limit on given object (object will never attempt to move faster than given by forceSpeed). Use negative value to return to default behaviour. Used unit is m/s.
- object forceSpeed speed
- object: Object
- speed: Number (in m/s)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_helicopter forceSpeed 150;
- Posted on 17:02, 2 March 2007 (CET)
- Setting forceSpeed to -1 will make the unit move according to the group speed mode (often specified by the waypoint) again. Setting forceSpeed to 0 will halt the unit ignoring waypoints or orders.
- Posted on 9 February 2008
- Does not seem to do anything at the current time (V1.08.5163)
- Posted on 14 December 2011
- If a unit (man) has forceSpeed set to anything under jogging (walking only) the unit will refuse to get into vehicles. He will automatically be unassigned from a vehicle everytime he is ordered to get in (via scripts or direct action)