Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Force the speed limit on given object (object will never attempt to move faster than given by forceSpeed). Use negative value to return to default behaviour.
- Object Manipulation
- object forceSpeed speed
- object: Object
- speed: Number - in metre per second
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_helicopter forceSpeed 150;
- Posted on 17:02, 2 March 2007 (CET)
- Setting forceSpeed to -1 will make the unit move according to the group speed mode (often specified by the waypoint) again. Setting forceSpeed to 0 will halt the unit ignoring waypoints or orders.
- Posted on 9 February 2008
- Does not seem to do anything at the current time (V1.08.5163)
- Posted on 14 December 2011
- If a unit (man) has forceSpeed set to anything under jogging (walking only) the unit will refuse to get into vehicles. He will automatically be unassigned from a vehicle everytime he is ordered to get in (via scripts or direct action)
- Posted on May 1, 2020 - 03:21 (UTC)
- This command must be executed on the client to which the object/unit is local and will only take effect where the unit is local. If locality changes, the command must be reapplied.