Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:43, 17 February 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "\| *((\[\[[a-zA-Z0-9_ |()]+\]\],? ?)+) * \}\}" to "|seealso= $1 }}")
- Checks how much fuel is left in the gas tank of a vehicle.
- fuel vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - The returned number is in range 0 (empty tank) to 1 (full tank).
- Vehicles refuelled in game with the Fuel trucks e.t.c never get completely refuelled. After refuelling, rather than returning a value of 1 when the fuel command is called. They return a value greater than 0.98 and less than 1.
- Posted on December 19, 2020 - 18:10 (UTC)
- 1 for units (dead or alive)
- 0 for objNull